Fashion retailer rue Madame has partnered with social enterprise Feeding Hong Kong for their “Mooncakes Love Sharing Campaign,” in which customers can bring their unopened mooncake packages to select outlets to be redistributed to vulnerable citizens.
Customers will receive a HK$100 voucher to spend in-store for every mooncake box donated. Here’s where to donate:
- ifc Mall – Shop 3082A, Central
- Lee Gardens – Shop 104, Causeway Bay
- K11 Musea – Shop 225, Tsim Sha Tsui
- ifc Mall – Shop 3027, ifc mall, Central
- Elements – Shop 1088, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Festival Walk – Shop LG1-37, Kowloon Tong
- City Plaza – Shop 263, Quarry Bay
- SOGO – Shop2-16C, Causeway Bay
- Pacific Place – Shop 120A, L1, Admiralty
- ifc –Shop 1036, Central
- Lee Garden Two –Shop 117-118, Causeway Bay
- Festival Walk – Shop LG1-54, Festival Walk
- City Plaza – Shop 291, Quarry Bay
The donation deadline is 15 September 2021, so be sure to bring in your unused mooncakes to feed those in need!
Check out our Instagram (@8shadesofficial) for more tips on how to live a more sustainable life. For more on Mid-Autumn Festival, check out our picks of the best vegan mooncakes you can get in Hong Kong!